Friday, June 15, 2012

Pink.. Brendan Maclean's new series...







So I receive a Tweet from Brendan, he's taken a full length shot of himself in his mirror, wearing his new pink one piece.. I let him know my 4 month old daughter has a similar suit and suggested a new set of images...

Things are finally starting to happen for Mr Maclean, his 0.2 seconds of fame, in the new 'The Great Gatsby' trailer speaks volumes, for this 24 year old... Last week he was playing a gig at Baz Luhrmann's house, for his wife and it's only a matter of time before he gets his record deal...

I love random images, that really don't mean anything more than they are random and with Brendan, I achieve this on a regular basis... As I have written before, Brendan is eccentric and happy to experiment in front of the camera, the more odd, the better and that is the reason why I enjoy taking his picture..

I would love nothing more, than for celebrities to take a leaf out of his book, when being in front of the camera and let their hair down more often...


As always click on the image, to enlarge...


No comments:

Post a Comment