Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Porteno Duo.. Ben & Elvis...



 





 











Well here are the rest of my shots of the chaps Ben & Elvis, from Porteno...

There isn't much I didn't cover about the guys in the previous blog, both successful for cooking up a storm, I wanted to shoot them as themselves, not in front of the kitchen, that shot is for another day..

I feel these two compliment one another, the same, but different, but both nice chaps, who look the part..

I commented to Kenny, that Elvis's plaster on his left index finger, was even cool...

They didn't rush, just let me do what I liked and seemed at ease throughout, which always helps.. 

I hope we get to work together again, in the not too distant future, I think there is more I'd like to try and bring out in their characters, as just Ben and just Elvis...

And maybe next time I dine there, we can share a beer, or two..?


http://www.porteno.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment