Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friends of Friends... Rai Thistlethwayte.


As part of this years Head On Exhibition I'm working on a new portrait series Entitled 'Friends of Friends'. I aiming to take 15-25 portraits of celebrities, but in a more natural, humanistic way and show a different feel to the subject matter..

Here is Thirsty Merc front man Rai Thistlethwayte, who is a friend of a friend, Amber.. I shot Rai about 5 years ago, as part of my 'Facial' series at The Enmore Theatre. I have always felt Rai's hair has been his trademark, so I wanted to try a different look for his shot..

Under all that hair is a good looking lad, I offered to shave the lot off and I was surprised when he declined my kind offer.. Rai has kindly offered to get in touch with a few of his celebrity contacts, for my series, so fingers crossed we land the couple he mentioned?

As always click on the image to enlarge the image...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment