Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Hallway.. Campaign Brief.




A few months back, Hannah from 'The Hallway' asked if I could shoot the company's partners Jules Hall and Simon Lee, both expats from the UK, keen sailors and lovers of the water, so we set about coming up with a shot for Campaign Brief..

http://www.thehallway.com.au/

They wanted to do something in the harbour, with a buoy, so I suggested we got nautical, in bright yellow waders, thick knits and a fine couple of sea worthy pipes to boot.. Oh and a kids rubber dingy..

The chaps have a good sense of humour and were right up for doing something a little left of field..

So the following week, we set out in one of their work college's Joppie's boat.. As you can see from the image, the harbour couldn't have been any calmer, I've had rougher baths I thought.. That was until I started to look through the camera and my old sea legs went from under me... I'm afraid to say in total I managed to be lying face down, at the bow revisiting my breakfast, a total of 4 times, to the amusement of all on board..

I'd like to say the 4 hours flew by, but I'd be lying.. 

Though as portraits go, it was nice to do something a little different..




As always, click on the image to enlarge...





No comments:

Post a Comment