Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pigment.. Joanna Braithwaite.


































Joanna Braithwaite is the third in the series Oil..

Jo and Neil Frazer 'Frazer', her husband, literally live around the corner from me. I was invited round to their lovely studio last week, to meet them and their Pug 'Brains', to go through their stuff.. Jo and Frazer have very different styles to their work and their space. Yet again I find the artists bewildered with what I want to take off their hands to photograph, but hopefully they will see some beauty in their rubbish..
I must say Jo and Frazer are a great couple and I look forward to shooting their own portraits in the coming weeks, along with a special portrait of 'Brains', who is a right character..

www.darrenknightgallery.com/artists/braithwaite

Next up in the series is Frazer, I was like a kid in a sweet shop in his space...

As always click on the image to enlarge...

No comments:

Post a Comment